Wednesday 1 July 2009

I am smitten with the Kitchen


Since I have been home and back from uni I have really enjoyed spending time in the kitchen. I feel that my absence and also my sad relationship with sainsburys basics have forced me into a corner where cooking was dull and repetitve until now that is.... I have just found smitten kitchen blog...So the lady is super ambitions and I couldnt do half the things she does but it sure has made me attempt too, everything just looks so delicious- not only have I taken to enjoy feeding the chickens that we bought my dad for fathers day now i am getting into my baking!-not sure whether to be scared or embrace this new country lifestyle! Take this strawberry chiffon 

shortcake yummy yummy i sure do have love in my tummy how could anyone resist giving it a go, especially when it looks so pretty too....







No comments:

Post a Comment

WHatDoYoutHiNk?